- Position: prefers light shade, but close to a window
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Pot cover: Included Possibly one of the most popular dracaenas, it has slender, predominantly green leaves, many of which have a fine red edge running down their length. These form at the tops of the upright stems, giving the plant an attractive shaggy-headed appearance.
Home care: Water well in the growing season, but less so in winter. Misting the leaves with water will help keep the humidity levels high, as well as keeping the leaves dust-free. Repot in spring every couple of years and keep temperatures above 10°C in winter.
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email