- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Pot cover: includedThe ‘peace lily’ is a popular, relatively low-maintenance houseplant. It’s sought after for its glossy foliage, and long-lasting arum-like flowers, which appear in spring – then usually again in autumn. This plant is sent out with a good-quality white pot cover, which offsets the flowers perfectly – and as it does not have any drainage holes in the bottom, it can be placed directly onto any surface without having to worry about leaks.
Please note: this combination is one plant and one pot.
- Home care: Keep the compost moist to the touch but do not overwater. Mist the leaves regularly, and clean them with a damp cloth to prevent a build up of dust. Keep away from cold draughts or direct sunlight.
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email